Biography, Wiki, Net worth, Height, Age, Husband, Kids, Family, Ethnicity & More

Jennifer Holland (born 9 November 1987, Age: 34 Years) is an American actress, model, television personality, social media influencer, former gymnast, and entrepreneur from Chicago, Illinois, United States. This beautiful actress is very popular for her fabulous acting skills. As per Wikipedia, she has worked in various shows and films.

Jennifer Holland (born 9 November 1987, Age: 34 Years) is an American actress, model, television personality, social media influencer, former gymnast, and entrepreneur from Chicago, Illinois, United States. This beautiful actress is very popular for her fabulous acting skills. As per Wikipedia, she has worked in various shows and films.

According to the sources, Jennifer rose to fame after playing the role of Emilia Harcourt in the movie The Suicide Squad. She has also made her appearance in various web series including American Horror Story: Asylum, Drake & Josh, The Glades, and others.

Not only an actress, but Jennifer is also a professional model. This talented lady has modeled for many famous magazine brands. In this article, we will provide you the information about Jennifer Holland’s age, wiki, family, career, movies, biography, boyfriend, husband, net worth, and facts.

Who is Jennifer Holland?

Jennifer Holland made a great name in the acting industry. She is also very famous in the country for her relationship with Hollywood director James Gunn since 2015.

In December 2021, Holland came to the spotlight after getting selected for the role of Emilia Harcourt in the upcoming TV series Peacemaker. She has also shared the cover page of the series on her IG profile.

Jennifer Holland Biography (Early Life, Religion & Education)

Biodata: –This multitalented actress Jennifer Holland came to this world from her parents on Monday, November 9, 1987. As per the sources, Holland was born and raised in Chicago. Talking about her age then, Jennifer celebrated her 34th birthday on 9th November 2021 along with her friends and siblings.

She is interested in gymnasts, theatre, and acting since childhood. According to the sources, Jennifer completed her graduation at a reputed university in the US. She was a competitive gymnast and pole vaulter during her high school days. She has also shared her old photo in which, she was doing pole vaulter and said: –

Fun fact: I was a pole vaulter in high school, and these photos sent to me by my friend @cjsaba8 are my only proof! Another fun fact, I chose #7 because it was my mom’s favorite number.”

Apart from this, Holland has also participated in various gymnast and pole vaulter competitions. Being an acting enthusiast, Jennifer has also played various theatre shows. After completing her higher studies, Holland moved to Los Angeles for making a bright future in the acting field. Today, Jennifer is a famous actress in the industry.

Jennifer Holland Wiki / Bio (Age, Birthday & Trivia)

Real Birth NameJennifer Holland.
Age (as of 2021)34 years old.
OccupationActress, Model, Television Personality, Social Media Influencer, Gymnast, and Entrepreneur.
Date of BirthNovember 9, 1987 (Monday).
Place of BirthChicago, Illinois, United States.
Current ResidenceLos Angeles, California, United States.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materReputed University.
Net worth$5-6 million USD (approx.).
NationalityAmerican.
EthnicityWhite.
ReligionChristian.
Sun SignScorpio.

Jennifer Holland Family (Ethnicity & Nationality)

Jennifer Holland Biography / Wiki – The beautiful actress, Jennifer is the youngest child of her parents. This Christian lady has is of white ethnic background. Jennifer’s zodiac sign is Scorpio. However, the names of her parents are not available. According to her Instagram profile, Jennifer’s father ‘Mr. Holland’ was a serviceman at Wendy. Her mother ‘Mrs. Holland’ served the position of a homemaker. As per the sources, her parents are no more. She has also shared an old photo of her parents and said: –

My dad worked at a Wendy’s and didn’t have much money, but one of the things I remember most about him is this old, worn, tan leather wallet that he carried around. It had that distinct smell of old leather and stale money. And, my mom wasn’t known as the most joyful person most of her life, but my most vivid and clear memory of her is her laugh, her wonderful, snorty, unencumbered laugh.”

Days like Mother’s Day always bring memories like these flooding back, and I am thankful for this weird way that the brain works, this way that no matter how much information is coming at us constantly in this crazy modern world, your brain can just store these wonderful sensory things, and you can think of these things and feel transported again to a time long ago that you thought you could never get back. What a wonderful, magical thing.”

After scrolling down Jennifer’s social media profiles, we found that she has an elder brother in the family named Bill Holland. Her brother has featured in her various social media posts. Let me tell you that, Jennifer loves to play with her nephew and niece in her free time.

Jennifer Holland Father, Mother, Brother & Sister

FatherMr. Holland.
MotherMrs. Holland.
BrotherBill Holland.
SisterWill Update.

Jennifer Holland Husband, Marriage & Relationships

According to the media sources, this gorgeous actress is in a relationship with Hollywood director James Gunn for a long-time. According to Wikipedia, the couple are dating since 2015. Let me tell you that, James is a famous American film director, actor, producer, screenwriter, and former musician.

He also directed the movie named The Suicide Squad (2021). Jennifer and James together share various photos on social media profiles. The couple loves to celebrate all festivals together.

No information is available about Jennifer’s past affairs and boyfriend. At present, she is happy with her partner James Gunn. Jennifer does not have any children.

Jennifer Holland Boyfriend, Previous Affairs & Children

Marital StatusUnmarried.
Relationship StatusIn a Relationship.
HusbandNot Known.
Current BoyfriendJames Gunn.
Previous RelationshipsNot Disclosed.
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: None.

Jennifer Holland Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″
In Meters: 1.7 m
In Centimetres: 170 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 58 kg
In Pounds: 128 lbs
Eye ColorBlue.
Hair ColorBlonde.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.

Jennifer Holland Career – Actress

According to the media sources, Jennifer Holland moved to Los Angeles for her acting career. Firstly, she started her profession as a model. She has also worked for many popular fashion brands. After some time, she started working in the TV industry. She has also worked in various short movies and TV shows.

In the year 2004, she made her acting debut with the movie The Sisterhood. Later, she got an opportunity to work in various movies and television series. She came to the spotlight after playing the role of Ashley in the comedy movie American Pie Presents: The Book of Love (2009).

Read Also: Who is Audrey Roloff? Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Husband, Children, Age, Height, Family & Facts

Holland grabbed public attention after playing the character of Emilia Harcourt in the superhero film named The Suicide Squad in 2021. Fans love her performance as Emilia Harcourt. Due to her perfect acting skills, she got the same role as Emilia in the upcoming television series Peacemaker. Moreover, Jennifer has also worked with many famous celebrities and models. Currently, this actress is focusing on her entertainment career.

Jennifer Holland Movies

YearMovies & TV ShowsRole
2012All the Wrong PlacesJackie
2012American Horror Story: AsylumNurse Blackwell
2010BonesNicole Twist
2009Cougar TownCandee
2005CSI: MiamiJulie Gannon
2004Dante’s CoveTina
2010Days of Our LivesApril
2004Drake & JoshGirl
2022PeacemakerEmilia Harcourt
2014PerceptionLucy Halpern
2010Rizzoli & IslesFoil Bikini Girl
2016Rush HourJulia
2017Sun RecordsBecky Phillips
2011Supah NinjasMelanie
2013The GladesAshley Collins
2008Zombie StrippersJessy
2021The Suicide SquadEmilia Harcourt
2004The SisterhoodChristine
2005House of the Dead 2Sorority Girl
2019BrightburnMs. Espenschied
2019Beauty JuiceSarah
2008Assorted Nightmares: JanitorKate
2009American Pie Presents: The Book of LoveAshley

Jennifer Holland Net worth, Income, & Lifestyle

The famous actress, Jennifer Holland lives a lavish lifestyle in the US along with her partner James Gunn. Holland earns a good income through her profession. The Suicide Squad’s actress made a net worth of $5-6 million USD (approx.). She also makes extra money through her modeling career.

Read AlsoWho is Audrey Roloff? Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Husband, Children & News

8 Facts You Should Know About Jennifer Holland

• She is interested in gymnasts, theatre, and acting since childhood
  • Jennifer has also worked with manay magazine brands.
  • The official Instagram account of Jennifer has more than 113K followers and 1.3K posts (as of December 2021).
  • Jennifer is an animal lover and has two pet dogs and two pet cats in her home.
  • Holland likes to eat Mexican food.
  • Jennifer and James Gunn have also appeared at various events.
  • Being a talented artist, Holland has collaborated with Gallagher Stewart Agency.
  • During her Pole Vaulter profession in high school, she chose her mom’s favorite number no.7.
  • In her free time, Holland likes to read comic books.

Jennifer Holland Wikipedia / Social Media

FAQ of Jennifer Holland

Q. 1 Who is Jennifer Holland?

Ans. She is a famous actress, model, television personality, and entrepreneur.

Q. 2 What is Jennifer Holland’s net worth?

Ans. She made a net worth of $5-6 million USD (approx.).

Q. 3 Who is Jennifer Holland’s boyfriend?

Ans. Jennifer is dating director James Gunn since 2015.

Q. 4 How old is Jennifer Holland?

Ans. Holland is 34 years old (as of 2021).

Q. 5 Why Jennifer Holland is famous?

Ans. She is popular for her role as Emilia Harcourt in Peacemaker and The Suicide Squad.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLemus2inZ6qXZ28rbjAp5to

Share!