Who is Allison Schnacky? Her Age, Height, Siblings, Net Worth

Allison is an American actor, dancer, and social media personality. Known for her entertaining content on TikTok and YouTube, she gained fame for creative pranks and challenges. Hi Everyone !! I am Allison Schnacky and I am a sophomore here at Valencia. I'm studying marketing and communications and am super excited to see what this

Allison is an American actor, dancer, and social media personality. Known for her entertaining content on TikTok and YouTube, she gained fame for creative pranks and challenges.

Hi Everyone !! I am Allison Schnacky and I am a sophomore here at Valencia. I'm studying marketing and communications and am super excited to see what this class has in store! A fun fact about me is that I'm a waterpolo player 🙂 can't wait to meet y'all !! #ValenciaSM18 pic.twitter.com/aciEmUTXfb

— Allie (@Allie03171962) September 8, 2018

Wiki: Age, Childhood, and Education

Allison Schnacky was born on 22 February 2000, in Orlando, Florida USA, the third of six siblings of parents Lance and Kim Schnacky. She has two older brothers, Noah, who is now a famous singer and actor, and Colby, and two younger sisters, Ella and Noelle. Raised in Orlando, Allison’s family has played a crucial role in supporting her early endeavors as they all would travel to Los Angeles for auditions and acting and dance lessons. Her educational background is currently unknown to the public.

Career Beginnings

Schnacky’s entry into the entertainment industry started at a young age – aged six, she took on the role of Chelsea in “Gooney Bird Greene”, in which she portrayed the character Chelsea. Over the years, Allison diversified her talents, participating in commercials, film, print work, live vocal performances, voiceovers, and theater across Florida and the Southeastern United States. She’s also an accomplished competitive dancer and vocalist, earning accolades at regional and national events.

Her big screen debut occurred in 2010, with an uncredited role in the feature film “Letters to God”. Allison continued to build her career with appearances in shorts, TV pilots, and others; some of the productions she appeared in include “Crooked” (2010), then “BubbleGum Smackers” (2011), and “Caught in the Middle” (2013), sharing the screen with Talona Adamo, Braden Alexander, Michael Furbush and Tiffany Dion in these productions.

Rise to Stardom

Allie gained fame for sharing pranks, challenges and skits on her YouTube channel. She launched her YouTube channel in 2013, but her first available video is from 2020, entitled “Lip Injections Prank”, which now has more than 60,000 views. She continued to make videos, such as “I’m talking to your best friend’ Prank On My Brother”, with more than 420,000 views, among many other early videos that have increased her popularity.

Since starting her channel, Allie has amassed a massive fan base of more than 1.4 million subscribers, and her videos have been viewed more than 1.4 billion times. Some of her most popular videos include, “WHOEVER THE BEAT DROPS ON HAS TO CALL THEIR CRUSH (Plot Twist)“, which was uploaded three years ago, and has amassed a substantial 1.5 million views, in which Allison challenges her friends to call their crush if a beat drops on them.

Next up is the video “FAKE BOYFRIEND PRANK!!! he got jealous“, uploaded a year ago, amassing 984,000 views. In this prank, Allison tries to make her boyfriend jealous by making up a fake boyfriend prank.

In the video “Seat Laid Back PRANK ON MY PROTECTIVE BROTHER (he told my crush…)“, also uploaded a year ago with 953,000 views, Allison tries pranking her protective brother.

Two years ago, the video “CRYING WITH THE DOOR LOCKED!! PRANK” was uploaded, and since then has accumulated 927,000 views. In this prank, Allison is supposedly crying in the other room, while others are trying to console her and try to get to her, but she is mad at everyone. The video has become popular rather quickly, making her a star on YouTube.

She has continued to make new videos until the present day and as of the time of this writing, the latest videos include, “The One With The Family Roast 2/3 | @noahschnackyofficial @AustintArmstrong“, Allison, along with Noah Schnacky and Austin Armstrong, engages in a family roast. Uploaded just one day ago, the video has already garnered 63,000 views.

Moving back eight days, Allison shares “The One Where We Missed Our Christmas Flight | @AustintArmstrong @noahschnackyofficial“. With an impressive 166,000 views, this video is all about the group being stuck at an airport.

The video “The One That Will Change Everything Forever i’m scared“, uploaded two weeks ago has accumulated 138,000 views, in which she talks about a secret project for Christmas with her friends.

Stepping back three weeks, the video “The One Where We Expose Our Friends” has gathered 122,000 views. In this long-form video, Allison along with her boyfriend exposes the secrets of her friends.

In addition to her entertainment career, she hosts the “Keep It Real with Allie Schnacky” podcast and founded the Chosen & Free community for young girls.

Net Worth

According to authoritative sources, Allison Schnacky’s net worth is estimated at $1 million as of late 2023.

Personal Life, Dating, Boyfriend, Single

When it comes to her personal life, for a while Allie kept her romantic life a secret. However, she would often appear with Austin Armstrong, a social media star, in his videos and he would feature in hers. Allie would speak of him as her crush for a long time before they eventually confirmed their relationship in 2023.

Appearance and Body Measurements

Allison Schnacky has blonde hair and brown eyes. She stands at a height of 5ft 5ins (1.65m), while she weighs approximately 125lbs (56kgs). Her vital statistics are unknown and she has a slim figure.

ncG1vNJzZmiZlpuuqr7PqKqtZpOkunDDx6hkoqtdlrmttdKopWark527oq%2FKsmShnaJirqixjKGcop%2BYqXq0tcGloKefo2K7psCMsKarrJhk

Share!