Young Man Tired of Getting Cheated on Proposes "Heartbreak Insurance Fund", Mzansi Says Hes Chang

PAY ATTENTION: Follow Briefly News on Twitter and never miss the hottest topics! Find us at @brieflyza! Heartbreak can be such an intense experience that some scientists suggest it feels the same as physical pain. To relieve this ache, one young man has come up with a smart idea of creating a heartbreak fund for

• A young man took to social media to share his smart way of how to relieve the pain of heartbreak after a failed relationship
  • In a video, he presents his idea in written text where he shares that he and his bae will deposit R500 a month into a joint account
  • He goes on to explain that the one who gets cheated on walks away with the money and Saffas agree with his idea

PAY ATTENTION: Follow Briefly News on Twitter and never miss the hottest topics! Find us at @brieflyza!

Heartbreak can be such an intense experience that some scientists suggest it feels the same as physical pain. To relieve this ache, one young man has come up with a smart idea of creating a heartbreak fund for his relationship.

In a video shared on TikTok, @umfana_rsa is seen simply sitting on a couch with text on the clip that reads:

“We date, we both deposit R500 monthly into a joint account. The one who gets cheated on walks away with the money. Heartbreak Insurance Fund (HIF).”

South Africans appear to be fans of his innovative idea as many have shared funny comments in agreement.

Enjoy reading our stories? Download the BRIEFLY NEWS app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!

Check out the video as well as what Saffas had to say:

JJ Roets commented:

“Man just changed the game.”

Sandile Sibiya remarked:

“Haibo ngabubamba ubabe kunini esho lento kant akasho ukuty isinxeohezelo lesi iheee hai amagalz asile.”

Tofoluxe ka Zulumotto said:

“Washa.”

Nthati reacted:

“Winner takes all bruh.”

Rubi commented:

“Makes sense.”

TVW16@1 shared:

“That will be my next one.”

fentse_mothibz responded:

“Increase it to R2k... I’m with you. Lol was just thinking of this. Great minds think alike.”

Mzansi stunned by man who proposed to his bae after she cheated on him with his brother

Meanwhile, Briefly News previously reported on a story of a man who proposed to his bae after she had been unfaithful to him with his brother of all people, left South African social media users stunned at his perseverance and maturity.

Online user @Life_After_18 caused abuzz on the Twitter streets when he shared a screenshot of the man’s tweet where he shared a glimpse into the story behind his proposal and Saffas were never ready.

The tweet which also features photos of the woman’s hand with the engagement ring reads:

“She finally said yes! I was heartbroken the first time she said no but I knew she thought I hadn’t forgiven her for sleeping with my brother. But that trauma was cleared when I stayed at a mental facility for a month. Glad we can grow together so that true love can win. #LoveWins.”

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmeWlrqquNhmqZ6kkam2sLrSoaCpq19mf3d9mGxksqelo7RuucCnZK2hopqxbrPErauippdisKmxwK2cnWWgp7yxu9KeqmaglZa%2Fta7RnpikZZmjwLa%2BwKeanmWWqrulecyzmKermWLAosXSZp%2Beq12YtaK6xqKloGWXlrqmew%3D%3D

Share!