Who is Michelle Wu Husband? Meet Her Spouse Conor

Mayor of Boston, Massachusetts, since 2021, is American politician Michelle Wu. Her parents immigrated to the United States from Taiwan. She served as president of the Boston City Council from 2016 to 2018 and was the first Asian American woman to do so from 2014 to 2021. It was she who made history as Bostons

Mayor of Boston, Massachusetts, since 2021, is American politician Michelle Wu. Her parents immigrated to the United States from Taiwan. She served as president of the Boston City Council from 2016 to 2018 and was the first Asian American woman to do so from 2014 to 2021. It was she who made history as Boston’s first female and non-white mayor. The Democratic Party counts Wu among its members.

Who Is Michelle Wu Husband?

Michelle Wu’s husband is Comor Pewarski. Michelle Wu is a Chicagoan, whereas Conor Pewarski hails from Long Island, NY. He “is the oldest of five highly educated siblings” and used to want to be a movie producer, studying economics and film studies in college, according to The Boston Globe.

As a kid, he ran track and played on the football, basketball, and lacrosse teams. Pewarski worked his way up the banking ladder, as stated in his LinkedIn profile. Between June 2010 and April 2013, he was an employee at Wells Fargo. From April 2013 through November 2021, he was an employee at East Boston Savings Bank.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Michelle Wu (@wutrain)

The Boston Globe stated in November 2021 that he had taken a leave of absence from his job to prioritize his family following Wu’s election as mayor, but it is unknown where he currently works.

My career is something I’m not planning to give up completely,” he told the magazine. My wife’s work is crucial, but I can’t think of a more important job.

You can also read about other celebrities’ husband details below:

How Long Have Michelle Wu and Conor Pewarski Married?

Pewarski and Wu tied the knot in September 2012, marking the beginning of their ten-year marriage. Pewarski and Wu allegedly “met through mutual friends” at a party that Wu was hosting after the Harvard-Yale game, as reported by The Boston Globe.

While Perwarski was finishing up college, he and Wu maintained their long-distance relationship. Eventually, Perwarski relocated to Chicago to be with Wu.

The two of us met in college when we had no idea our lives would turn out this way, according to Wu. “But we’ve grown together and he’s been my rock for every twist and turn on this journey.”

Michelle Wu Children

Pewarski and the Democratic lawmaker are parents to two boys, Blaise and Cass. They had Blaise, their first child, in 2014. In 2017, they welcomed their last child, a son named Cass.

As a mother to Blaise and Cass, every day I feel the urgency of families fighting the system to listen to us and to build communities that are healthy, safe, and resilient,” reads Wu’s website Michelle For Boston. We must take the lead now. They have four children and reside in Roslindale, as stated on the website of the Harvard Law School alumnus via City of Boston.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Michelle Wu (@wutrain)

For more details, you can join us on our Twitter account.

ncG1vNJzZmiokZeusLqNnKamZ52esKmxy6WcZq%2BlYrW2v8GapZ1n

Share!