Who is Cuban Doll? Wiki, Biography, Ethnicity, Parents, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth & More

Cuban Doll aka Cuban Da Savage (Real Name: Aaliyah Keef, born 12 May 1998, Age: 23 Years) is a famous American rapper, singer, model, musician, social media influencer, and entrepreneur from Dallas, Texas, United States. She is very popular in the country for her single Rat B*tch, which was released in July 2017. Apart from

Cuban Doll aka Cuban Da Savage (Real Name: ‘Aaliyah Keef‘, born 12 May 1998, Age: 23 Years) is a famous American rapper, singer, model, musician, social media influencer, and entrepreneur from Dallas, Texas, United States. She is very popular in the country for her single Rat B*tch, which was released in July 2017. Apart from this, Cuban also launched so many singles and music albums.

She is also known as Cuban Da Savage on the stage. Let me tell you that Doll has also worked with amazing rappers including Tekashi 6ix9ine. She has also a Youtube channel, where, Cuban uploads her latest music videos. Her hits songs include Still Up, Almost There, Ohchee Walla, Nights Like This, and others.

As per the sources, in January 2022, Cuban became part of a controversy after posting a photo in a leopard print outfit on her social media handles. Read this article, to know this full controversy and Cuban Doll’s age, wiki, biography, boyfriend, career, net worth, songs, family, and facts.

Who is Cuban Doll?

According to the sources, Cuban Doll is a famous rapper and singer in the industry. She started music at a very young age. As per IMDB, Cuban is also a model and actress. In the year 2020, she made her acting debut with the short movie Untimely.

Apart from this, Cuban also launched her own fashion clothing merch called Savage. Moreover, Cuban Da Savage is famous for her music profession. She has collaborated with many famous singers.

Cuban Doll Biography (Real Name, Early Life & Education)

Biodata:-This beautiful rapper, Cuban Doll was born on Tuesday, May 12, 1998. Cuban took birth in Dallas, Texas, United States. She also lived in Dallas, Texas, United States. According to the sources, Doll’s real name is Aaliyah Keef. She is also famous in the country with the name Cuban Da Savage.

Talking about her age then, Cuban is 23 years old (as of 2021). Her birthday falls on 12th May every year. According to the sources, Cuban grew up listening to the songs of famous rappers and singers. She love music since childhood. Let me tell you that, Cuban attended a reputed university in Texas for her higher studies. Today, she is a famous female rapper.

Cuban Doll Wiki / Bio (Age, Birthday & Trivia)

Full Real NameAaliyah Keef.
Stage Names1. Cuban Doll.
2. Cuban Da Savage.
Age (as of 2021)23 years old.
ProfessionRapper, Singer, Musician, Social Media Influencer, and Entrepreneur.
Date of BirthMay 12, 1998 (Tuesday).
Place of BirthDallas, Texas, United States.
Current ResidenceAtlanta, Georgia, United States.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materReputed University.
Net worth$3-5 million USD (approx.).
NationalityAmerican.
EthnicityMixed (African Descent).
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignTaurus.

Aaliyah Keef’s Family Details (Nationality & Ethnicity)

According to the sources, Aaliyah Keef was born into a Christian family. She holds an American nationality. Her birth zodiac sign is Taurus. Talking about her father, her dad is an African entrepreneur. According to the reports, her mother suffered from cancer and died.

She also shared a post and revealed this news via Instagram in September 2019. As per the sources, Cuban has two brothers and one sister in the family. However, the names of her siblings are not revealed yet. Moreover, she loves to spend time with her siblings.

Cuban Doll’s Father, Mother, Brother & Sister

FatherEntrepreneur.
MotherHomemaker.
BrotherShe has two brothers.
SisterName Not Known.

Cuban Doll’s Boyfriend, Husband & Relationships

According to the media sources, Cuban Doll is famous for her relationships with famous rappers. According to the sources, Cuban Da Savage rose to fame after started dating American rapper Tadoe. Let me tell you that, Tadoe and Cuban dated for a long-time.

According to some media reports, Cuban claimed that Tadoe assaulted her. After that, she got separated from Tadoe. Later, her name got linked with other famous rappers including Kodak Black, DJ Akademiks, and Offset.

As per the sources, Cuban Doll’s current relationship status (as of January 2022) is single. There is also no data is available about Cuban children. Moreover, in her music career, she has worked with many famous rappers like Tekashi 6ix9ine.

See Also: Who was Wavy Navy Pooh? Wiki, Biography, Age, Death, Net worth, Girlfriend, Parents, Songs & Facts

Cuban Doll’s Children, Affairs & Personal Information

Marital StatusUnmarried.
Relationship StatusSingle.
Current BoyfriendWill Update.
HusbandNot Known.
Previous RelationshipsTadoe.
Kodak Black.
DJ Akademiks.
Offset.
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: None.

Cuban Doll’s Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Cuban Doll’s Songs, Music Albums & Singing Career

As per the sources, Cuban Doll started her music career as a rapper. Doll began writing her own raps in her school days. After her higher studies, Aaliyah stepped into the music industry. She came to the spotlight after releasing her single Rat B*tch in July 2017.

This single become popular on the internet. After that, she released lots of albums including Aaliyah Keef (2017), Cuban Link (Chopped & Screwed), Cuban Link (2017), Karma (2019), and others.

Some of her singles include Nights Like This, Naggin, Money Talk, etc/ Let me tell you that, Cuban also uploads her latest music videos on her Youtube channel. Being a professional singer, Cuban Da Savage also performed live at various clubs and music events.

See AlsoWho is Gaige Grosskreutz? Wiki, Biography, Age, Wife, Family & News

Cuban Doll Discography

AlbumsSongs
Aaliyah Keef (2017)Realer.
Walk Thru.
Blue Cheese.
Dubs.
No Hype.
Flaw Shit.
Racks Up.
Trust.
I Heard.
Unbothered.
Don’t Like Me.
Tonight.
Made It Now.
Bankrupt.
Cuban Link (2017)Ain’t Bout It.
On Point.
Get Money.
Fuck the Opps.
Iam Beyoince.
Let’s Talk.
Shit to Do.
Tag Team.
Brazy Baby.
Stay Solid.
Cuban Link (Chopped & Screwed)Almost There.
I Go Harder.
Still Up.
Let It Blow.
Trip to Cali.
Mi Glo.
Still Up.
Savage Life (2019)A.G.F.
Oh Wow.
My Ex.
Ohchee Walla.
On Gang.
Moves.
Amazin.
Money Talk.
Cupac.
Karma (2019)Naggin.
Mo Money.
I’m Good.
Pu$$y Worth.
Ion Know.
Who Is You.
Wicked.
Nights Like This.
Money Counter.
Subs.
Stilettos.
Live Onna Gram.

Cuban Doll Net worth, House, Income & Lifestyle

This beautiful lady’s income source is her music profession. Cuban earns a good amount of money throughout her career. Apart from this, Doll also makes money from her fashion clothing merch called Savage.

Her products are available on various fashion sites. At present, she is living a lavish lifestyle in the United States. The approx value of her net worth is around $3-5 million USD.

11 Facts You Should Know About Cuban Doll

• According to the sources, Cuban Da Savage is also a model.
  • She modeled for many fashion brands and magazines.
  • Cuban played the role of Taylor in the debut short movie titled Untimely in 2020.
  • She also shared her movie’s cover page and said:-

Catch me on the Big Screen in my first ever lead role as “Taylor” in the short film “UNTIMELY”, directed by Daps @flexgoddaps . coming soon !!!!!!! ‼️😢 y’all this is a mfn dream ! Can’t wait till y’all see ya girl acting skills wish me luck on my acting journey we worked on this in 2020 !

• In January 2022, she posted a post on social media in a leopard print outfit.
  • She also shared that, she took inspiration from Nicki Minaj for this leopard print outfit in a music video.
  • Cuban became the part of a media controversy when Cardi B fans started speculating that Cuban took inspiration from Cardi’s music video.
  • Doll has over 2 million followers on her official Instagram account.
  • She posted her first IG post on 1st March 2019.
  • Cuban Da Savage inked so many tattoos on her body.
  • Doll has natural black color hair but she likes to dye them into different shades.

Cuban Doll Wikipedia, Social Media & External Links

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

• Who is Cuban Doll?

She is a famous American rapper, singer, musician, and social media influencer.

• What is Cuban Doll’s net worth?

$3-5 million USD (approx.).

• Who is Cuban Doll’s boyfriend?

Previously her name got linked with famous rappers including Tadoe, Kodak Black, and DJ Akademiks.

• How old is Cuban Doll?

She is 23 years old (as of 2021).

• What is Cuban Doll’s real name?

Aaliyah Keef.

• Why Aaliyah Keef aka Cuban Da Savage is famous?

For her single Rat B*tch.

• Watch Interview

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLC2rsCnZJ2nnKF8

Share!