Sam Altman Wife: Is American Entrepreneur Married?

Samuel Harris Altman professionally known as Sam Altman is an American entrepreneur and investor. There is a curiosity among social media users related to Sams wife. They want to know whether he is married or not. In this post you will get all the information related to it.

Samuel Harris Altman professionally known as Sam Altman is an American entrepreneur and investor. There is a curiosity among social media users related to Sam’s wife. They want to know whether he is married or not. In this post you will get all the information related to it.

Who is Sam Altman’s Wife?

As of yet, Sam Altman is not yet married but in 2023, he is in a relationship with his boyfriend Oliver Mulherin an Australian software engineer and programmer known for his professional expertise in the field of technology. The couple lives in California and goes to different events together like a dinner at the White House.

Even though Altman is more known, Mulherin keeps a lower public profile. Sam Altman is gay and in the past, he dated Loopt co-founder Nick Sivo. They had been in a relationship for nine years.

They separated in 2012 after the company was acquired. As of yet, this much information is available related to Sam Altman’s personal life, below you will read about his professional life.

You can also check out our below posts related to other stars’ spouses:

Why Did Sam Altman Removed From His Position?

i loved my time at openai. it was transformative for me personally, and hopefully the world a little bit. most of all i loved working with such talented people.

will have more to say about what’s next later.

🫡

— Sam Altman (@sama) November 17, 2023

Altman also expressed his disbelief on Twitter at the news and said:

“Today was a weird experience in many ways. But one unexpected one is that it has been sorta like reading your own eulogy while you’re still alive.”

You can read the full statement in a tweet provided below:

i love you all.

today was a weird experience in many ways. but one unexpected one is that it has been sorta like reading your own eulogy while you’re still alive. the outpouring of love is awesome.

one takeaway: go tell your friends how great you think they are.

— Sam Altman (@sama) November 18, 2023

How Much Did Sam Altman Earn in His Career?

It is estimated that Sam Altman’s net worth is between $500 and $700 million. He earned his net worth from his entrepreneurial ventures as well as some very smart investments.

He previously served as chief executive officer of OpenAI from 2019 to 2023 and as president of Y Combinator from 2014 to 2019. He is now hired by Microsoft to drive the company’s artificial intelligence innovation. 

In the below tweet, you can see how Sam Altman shows up to his office as CEO of Microsoft and remembers that he has to use Microsoft Teams.

You can follow us on Twitter for more information related to other stars’ personal life including their spouses, kids and more updates.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZnxzgo6smKZlkaHBrq3NZq6inpVkjK%2B7wKandqWfl7atsQ%3D%3D

Share!