Kitty Lixo leaked twitter onlyfans, images and movies in reddit and telegram The Talks Today

An *followers star claims she had intercourse with quite a few Meta employees to reactivate her Instagram and divulges dodgy verification process for closed accounts. The creator of the podcast and OnlyFans, usually referred to as Kitty Lixo, outlined that her Instagram account filled with lingerie and bikini images, nonetheless not full nudity

An *followers star claims she had intercourse with quite a few Meta employees to reactivate her Instagram and divulges dodgy ‘verification process’ for closed accounts.

The creator of the podcast and OnlyFans, usually referred to as Kitty Lixo, outlined that her Instagram account – filled with lingerie and bikini images, nonetheless not full nudity – was eradicated “three or four times” for “sex ads” on account of she shared Got her *followers affiliation.

So she started “sleeping” with a buddy of hers who occurred to be engaged on Instagram. “He did it (reactivated her account) and it was really good for him,” Lixo talked about on the No Jumper podcast.

Her buddy, who didn’t give her establish, provided her with particulars of the verification course of, which includes Instagram’s integrity employees, which screens suspended accounts.

She joked that the one choice to elevate the Instagram ban is to look out an employee who “likes you very, very much.”

“He basically told me that the integrity department was overseeing the review,” she talked about on the podcast. “Basically, in the event that they reject you the primary time, to take it again, one has to maintain making an attempt and preserve giving feedback.

“Every time [employees] do another review, it goes to a different person. So whenever someone in that department tries to catch you, you end up getting your account back,” Lixo talked about.

She instructed the Daily Mail on Thursday that she “has not contacted anyone in the integrity department or any decision makers in my case.”

“I worked with several people in different departments and they opened several verification cases for me, which eventually resulted in my account being unbanned,” she instructed DailyMail.com on Thursday. She talked about she used “nepotism” to get her account once more and doesn’t assume the company knew about it.

“[I] also approached people I knew I needed to approach,” she instructed DailyMail.com. “I believe persons are utilizing one another in their day-to-day lives. I principally method the IG employees and use nepotism to my benefit.

Lixo admits the method wasn’t simple, as she needed to undergo her boyfriend’s Instagram web page and match all meta collaborators along with her LinkedIn web page to find out who was in the integrity division.

“I checked all of his Instagram contacts on LinkedIn, then I checked the integrity division contacts, and then I messaged them on LinkedIn to get my account again, however clearly they get so many emails daily. “she says.

After LinkedIn messages failed to revive her account, Lixo took the following step on Instagram, sending DMs from her “backed up but still wacky account” to Meta employees to “meet.”

“I managed to find some — not from that department, but still people who worked on Instagram in LA. So I found some to hook up with … and we hooked up and I did a bunch and I was able to pay back two to Three times,” she revealed.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiioqykrnqttdeoZKWdkaCypXnDqKSaoZ6Ug267zaWwn5meqHqqucCgnKxlkaOxbrnOr6Ceq12eu26wzqaYoqaPZn1urc2dZK2dnJq0s63MaA%3D%3D

Share!