TikTookay thinks Bad Bunny is in an open relationship however can a video be believed? The Talks Tod

TikTookay is glad that Bad Bunny is in an open relationship after a video concerning the similar went viral on the platform however can this content material materials truly be believed? Bad Bunny has been vocal about his relationship ever since he confirmed courting Gabriela Berlingeri. The two often share footage of each other and

TikTookay is glad that Bad Bunny is in an open relationship after a video concerning the similar went viral on the platform however can this content material materials truly be believed?

Bad Bunny has been vocal about his relationship ever since he confirmed courting Gabriela Berlingeri. The two often share footage of each other and don’t hesitate to proclaim their wish to the world.

Amid this, TikTookay seems to be glad that Bad Bunny might be in an open relationship and has a “side piece”.

TikTookay thinks Bad Bunny is in an open relationship

The rumors about Bad Bunny being in an open relationship and having a aspect piece started after a TikTookay one that goes by the establish “bitsofnits” shared motion pictures of the similar.

In it, the particular person claimed that Gabriela and Bad Bunny are in an open relationship and the rapper tends to have his “side piece” with him when she is simply not spherical. The particular person alleges the alternative woman in his life is anyone named Vicky as she goes on to submit images throughout the video.

In the transient clip, the TikTookay particular person alleges that Vicky and Bad Bunny are often present in the similar cities whereas moreover claiming she has been pictured carrying among the many gear which could be worn by the rapper.

To add to this, she claims Vicky tends to delete any Bad Bunny suggestions posted on her Instagram. The video has already obtained a whole lot of views with followers questioning if that is true.

Can these motion pictures be believed?

As fascinating as a result of it sounds, there isn’t a precise proof that Bad Bunny is an open relationship. At the similar time, the rapper has repeatedly recognized how he’s loyal to 1 woman whereas being vocal about his relationship with Gabriela.

To add to this, in the occasion you go to the TikTookay particular person’s internet web page you’ll phrase that the bio reads: “don’t take it too serious, it’s just tik tok.” While the particular person seems to be a fan of the rapper, the video seems further like a finish results of speculations, just like the TikTookay that had everyone glad Kylie Jenner has named her son “Angel.”

Photo by: Alexander Tamargo/Telemundo/Photo Bank

What has Bad Bunny said about his relationship?

Bad Bunny didn’t affirm his relationship until 2020. However, speaking to Rolling Stone about his relationship, he said: “Do people really think I’m spending quarantine alone? No! I am with someone. She is very special in my life. This quarantine has made me understand that she is the best companion I could have.”

Shedding light on why he opened up regarding the relationship three years later, he said: “I am happy with her. [People] don’t know she has helped me a lot in emotional aspects when I needed it the most.”

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiroqOkpLysrdhmq6GhnqDAbq7AnWSbrZ6jxm610magp2WRo3qwvMSnZKudnJbBqrvNrJ%2BiqF2dvLix1Z6pZpuRo3qiedWim56nXZeybq7EpaCerpWZenN7

Share!