Park Shin Hye Announces Pregnancy| She Is Going To Marry Boyfriend Choi Tae Joon

South Korean actress Park Shin Hye announced her marriage with her long-time actor boyfriend, Choi Tae Joon, in her fan caf. She also confirmed that she is expecting a baby with her boyfriend. She wrote her greetings to her fans, saying, Hello. Its Park Shin Hye. It's getting colder these days. I'm curious if everyones

South Korean actress Park Shin Hye announced her marriage with her long-time actor boyfriend, Choi Tae Joon, in her fan café. She also confirmed that she is expecting a baby with her boyfriend. She wrote her greetings to her fans, saying, “Hello. It’s Park Shin Hye. It's getting colder these days. I'm curious if everyone’s doing healthy and well.”

She wrote about how she found her contract with her agency 20 years ago while cleaning her room and recalled her start saying she was in the 6th grade of elementary school and became an actress in her second year of middle school. She said, “In the blink of an eye, 18 years have passed. I felt that time really flies. Many people were with me during my childhood, and it’s thanks to all of your love and support that I was able to grow into an actress who can show her various sides in several productions. Many times I was happy in front of the camera, but whenever I had a hard time, it was my fans who gave me great strength and courage. Each of your words of encouragement mad me get back up and stand in front of the camera.”

She then expressed her nervousness in announcing the news saying, “I’m worried that you might be surprised by this sudden news. But I still wanted to tell all of you first. I am getting married to the person I have been in a relationship with for a long time and have embraced all of the shortcomings of the person Park Shin Hye, and I would like to begin a life as a married couple with him. And though I am cautious about saying this as it is very early on, I was blessed with a baby. I wanted to tell you before anyone else. I will show you a positive side after I start a family as well. Thank you for supporting my lacking self with your love. It will take some time to return as a great actress soon so that you don’t have to wait too long. Please stay healthy until then, and I will close my letter here.”

Park Shin Hye Dating Life With Boyfriend Choi Tae Joon

Park Shin Hye's popular actor boyfriend, Choi Tae Joon, also wrote a letter to his fans and shared the happy news, which started as, “ Hello. This is Choi Tae Joon. Thanks to all of you who have been supporting me for a long time, I'm living every day with gratitude.”

He began to share that he has exchanged various emotions and maintained a meaningful relationship with someone for a long time, adding that she is like a savior to him who taught him without words to smile brightly when he’s happy and to cry out loud when he’s sad. He said, “Now we would like to make our marriage vows and let this love that I'm grateful for bear fruit. And though I feel cautious saying this, we were blessed with a baby while preparing for the new chapter of our lives. You may have been surprised by the sudden news, but I wanted to let you know before anyone else, so I am conveying my heartfelt feelings through my incomplete writing.”

He concluded his letter by saying, “I will show you my responsibility as a member of a family, and as actor Choi Tae Joon, I will greet you with acting that meets your expectations. Thank you for reading this long post. The weather has gotten chilly. Be healthy, everyone!”

Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon were first rumored to be dating in 2017, but their company denied the rumors and labeled them as good friends then. However, they both admitted to being in a relationship for about a year in 2018. They were caught in photos by Dispatch, which showed they were visiting the actress’ hometown where her parent’s restaurant is located. Later, their respective companies confirmed their relationship. Both of them are graduates of Chung Ang University, from where they became friends and started developing feelings with time.

They have appeared together in the Korean drama ‘The King of Dramas’ in 2012.

The actress has talked about her boyfriend in an interview with the K-media portal, saying that her relationship with Choi Tae Joon is still going strong after many speculations about their split surfaced. In an interview of ALIVE, She talked about her biggest complex is that she worried a lot and said that her greatest fear was getting caught up in something she did not intend to be a part of.

YOU MAY LIKE: Who Is Park Shin-Hye's Boyfriend Choi Tae-Joon? His Net Worth Insights & Dating Life

Her future husband, Choi Tae Joon, is a popular South Korean actor who made his debut at the age of 10 years. He is popular for his works in Exit, So I married an Anti-fan, Suspicious Partners, The Undateables, 109 Strange Things, All About My Mom, and many more. He has finished his military service in 2021 by joining in 2019, where he served as a public service worker. He is one year younger than his future wife, Park Shin Hye.

Net Worth Of Park Shin Hye

According to Celebrity Net Worth, Park Shin Hye has an estimated net worth of $8 million. She is a popular actress of South Korea from the SALT Entertainment agency. She got upon ladder with her role in classic Korean drama ‘Stairway to Heaven.’

Her notable dramas are You are beautiful (2009), Pinnochio (2014), The Heirs (2013), Doctors (2016), Heart Strings (2011), Sisyphus (2021), Memories of Alhambra (2018), Call (2020), Alive (2020), Miracle in Cell No 7 (2013), The Royal Tailor (2014) and many more.

ncG1vNJzZmifnJa6sMHRm6CzZpOkunCvxKWcm6qZqbamv46pmKujXai1qrqMobCeZaCnsqi6wKeasmWSpManvsiepZ1lnprBbsPOq6uh

Share!