After Filming 'Jinny's Kitchen', BTS's V (Kim Taehyung) Had to Have IV Injections Three Times

For foreign viewers, Jinnys Kitchen will debut on Amazon Prime Video in two days. Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yoo Mi, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Sik, and V (Kim Taehyung) from BTS run an international Korean restaurant in Bacalar, Mexico, for the unscripted variety show.

For foreign viewers, “Jinny’s Kitchen” will debut on Amazon Prime Video in two days. Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yoo Mi, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Sik, and V (Kim Taehyung) from BTS run an international Korean restaurant in Bacalar, Mexico, for the unscripted variety show.

The cast of “Jinny’s Kitchen” and producer Na Young Seok participated in a press conference online on February 22 to discuss the upcoming variety show.

When Taehyung said that he needed three IV injections after the show’s filming wrapped up due to the amount of effort he put in, he made everyone in attendance chuckle.

“When I returned home after the shoot, I got an IV three times. I put in my bloody effort. Please look forward to it.”

Trending News:

Kim Taehyung

Kim Tae-hyung, also known as V professionally, is a South Korean singer and a member of the boy band BTS. He was born on December 30, 1995 (Korean). V has released three solo songs under their name after making his group debut in 2013: “Stigma” in 2016, “Singularity” in 2018, and “Inner Child” in 2020.

All of these songs reached the top 10 on South Korea’s Gaon Digital Chart. In 2016, he made an appearance on the soundtrack for the television show Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth, and in 2019, he self-penned and published “Scenery,” his debut independent single.

V was raised in Geochang County and was born Kim Tae-hyung on December 30, 1995, in Daegu’s Seo District. He has a younger brother and sister as well as being the oldest of three kids. In elementary school, V had the dream of being a professional singer. Early in middle school, with his father’s encouragement, he started taking saxophone lessons in an effort to pursue a musical career. V ultimately passed an audition in Daegu and was hired as a trainee by Big Hit Entertainment.

Trending News:

We have worked hard to provide you with helpful information, therefore, it would mean a lot to us if you would check out —where you may read articles that are directly related to your quest.

ncG1vNJzZmiokZeusLqNnKamZ5qeu6%2FF0maioqyTnbKvew%3D%3D

Share!